Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Post

Its been what like 4 months or so since the last post? I am sorry. I have no excuse buts it's ok, I know you still love me internet and I say ditto to that.
Let me start by saying how much I hate the word halloweenie. It is neither funny nor cute. I hope to never see it again. Everything else about Halloween is very backed by me. Candy, horror movies and themed costumes that people (barely)wear always add to a good time. This years celebrations seemed to go by a little fast but good times were still had.
What i am trying to get at is i wore a jacket for the first time today. Summer ended a long time ago and it's now official. Two dudes complimented me on my novembeard that is growing in without me bringing it up. This is only day 5 so it must be getting pretty gnarly, nasty and dope. No jokes tonight because changes in temperature brings changes in barometric pressure which brings headaches which brings run on sentences. I just wanted to get something down so there are no more notices filling my inbox reminding me my failures of being a number one friend.

No editing
-Bigboy

No comments: