Friday, September 12, 2008

Double Post day

I cant believe it has been over a month since my last post. Well actually I can because I am reminded pretty much everyday. I think it is time that we move onto more important things.

Like football. It is football season. I wore my santana claus jersey to school. If that doesnt make sense google it. It is almost like all is right. But wait it gets better.

Football is literally a fantasy now. Because of fantasy football I now care how the bengals or bungals if i may do on sunday because i have chad ocho cinco on one of my teams. Instead of only caring about the redskins (really all that i ever need) i have the bonus of now having an interest in every game of the weekend.

Why do you care. Because I care. Funnier posts coming in the future. Today is reserved for real talk.

Keeping it real,
Bigboy

No comments: