Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok so I just started this post with Ok so. Mind freak. I was up late last night crunching the numbers. I think the readers of the blog have gone up from about maybe 2 to maybe 4. Thats like a 395% increase. With a standard deviation of 19. I have also come to realize that pretty much only girls read this. I am not gay and not giving out fall fashion tips (that sounded way homo) so I dont understand why it's only girls. Alas I think it is time that I make this blog a little more female friendly (patent pending on that term because it is so clever).
I suppose I should start by saying that I don't have any sisters. I have an older brother who taught me things like hockey and headlocks. I have a younger brother who plays video games all day because he is out of school and unemployed. This is rough. Lets see what do you girls talk about these days? Motion pictures or as I like to call them talkies? I have never seen the Notebook. I saw high school musical 2 one time. That has to count for something. I have heard of Hannah Montana but never heard a song. Somehow this post just became about Disney I am sorry. Lets she what else do I have in common with girls. I saw One Tree Hill one time. For some reason it airs during monday night football. It is like the WB or CW or FBI, whatever they call it now a days, doesn't want me to watch. I Saw One Tree Hill One Time sounds like a good title for my autobiography.
What I am trying to say is simply that I am trying. I know its when I bring up girls to refer to them as objects. It happens, big whoop, sue me. No don't. When I talk about "the ladies" I will keep things clean. That means even the poop jokes although im pretty sure I just blogged about bathrooms. This has been a short yet classy post. Fare thee well women of the world.

I guess it's not too hard to be a Korean Pop Star,
-Bigboy

No comments: