Monday, October 20, 2008

Hate Hate Hate

I hate the Rays. Ya i said it. But I think Justin and the Peas said it best in my favorite song. And i quote
"The truth is kept secret, (SSSH!!!!!!!!!) (i just added extra exclamation points for more awesome.)
It’s swept under the rug
If you never know truth then you never know love"

Oh mama that is catchy. Thank you Justin. I heard he actually played the cello in the song. Probably not true. Ok i made it up.

Quick side note :Brooke has mono. Mono rhymes with Bono. By the transitive property of diseases and people who sound like they have diseases when they sing, Brooke has somehow cured hunger in the Congo. Thank you.

Back to the hate. Why are homies always getting mad. How come when I go into the computer lab for class I automatically want to go find my house on google earths satalite view and the teacher always get mad? Not fair.

How come I always order C.Ds from magazines to my next door neighbors house and when I see them delivered I walk over and pick them up when they aren't looking? Why?

Why do when my friends have to leave early they always tell me they are leaving because they have to go put water in my moms dish? Thats not nice.

Also while looking for a video i realized that there are a lot of songs about hate. Take it easy ya'll heard.

I think the "teacher" is older than the "students"

-Bigboy

Edit:I thought the video was from a happy movie. I didnt realize people would cry. Total buzz kill my bad. I dont watch chick flicks though so yay.

No comments: