Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Happy 2010! 2009 was the year of sparse posts. I know I am a little behind on the whole "Change for America" phase, but I am willing to redeem myself. A gap has grown between us internet in the past few months and it's the world of cinema that filled my gap. I am even starting to get a little pretentious about everything, calling movies films, oh mama. So instead of just writing a bunch of reviews in word to take up hard-drive space until they are eventually deleted, I'm adding them here, revamping the blog with some new life.

Alright lets take a look at what we already know. I'm not that strong of a writer. I write neither good nor well. For this reason, I'll try to entertain you with hopefully clean puns(unlike that gap thing) and creative/dumb ideas. Along with this, I've been watching or viewing a lot of movies recently so there will definitely be some quantity over quality going on. What wont be forgotten is this blogs root, my random and unorganized views and ideas.

I'll try and make all of my reviews equal or better than something you can read on wikipedia. Trailers, screen captures, quotes along with other features should become pretty regular in every post. If there is anything that you want to see leave a comment or just tell me. I should be sleeping so I'll get to posting in the afternoon.

miss you internet
-Bigboy

No comments: