Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday

I know whenever you have one it means a year has past since you have been born or one less year till your death depending on how you look at it? But what does it really mean? I'll tell you what it means. Are you a man yet? Bas is
How do we know this? Look at the things he has done in this video. First off he shares a secret with us. Everyone always underestimates a kick to the groin. Fantastic. What I want to know is why isn't that phrase on a fortune cookie? Protecting my groin is so much more important to me then the lotto numbers from 2 months ago. Why else is he a man. It seems pretty clear to me that anyone who can sing while pretending to bang another guys head on a table seems like a man to me. I recommend that everyone watches the whole video. It is great.
Back to the theme of the post. Birthdays. I picked the video because people are supposed to learn things. Bas thought us all how to politely tell a gentleman that you have to break his leg. But you cant just pick that up. It needs to be tested in the field. The other day I found out my body doesn't respond well to physical activity after consuming McDonalds. Life lessons is all that I am saying. Get out there. Taste the toilet water of life and find out that you don't want to do it again. You only have so many Birthdays. That is unless you have your head cryogenically frozen until people have found out how to live forever but that is a completely different post. Keep it classy san diego

One year older
-Bigboy

No comments: