Monday, May 19, 2008

Donuts

or doughnuts? I prefer the former. There is nothing better. Well, perhaps the beautiful 3 hours spent with the person who demanded the blog be created. The meeting of our paths can be compared to the wonders of donuts raining from the sky.
Donuts falling on you could be very dangerous though. When they become stale, they become hard. You see it is not a game? But if a nice boston creme or strawberry frosted with sprinkles would fall on my plate, I would be most thankful.
I know this is all out of the blue. I got a card that gets me 6 free donuts for every half dozen I buy at Dunkin Donuts (((providing the world with quality donuts since at least 12 years ago from what I remember)product placement to get some money)parenthesis in a parenthesis in a parenthesis))). This works out very well for me. I planned my day around these wonderful donuts and they delivered.

Donuts are for eating not love
-Bigboy

No comments: