Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Sun

Where do you get off? Just sit up there blazin'. Hey I would love to do that but I can't. You know why? I have responsibilities. Like taking the trash out. "Oh look at me, I'm the sun. I provide life for all of the earth. Look at me I dare you, i'll turn you blind. Haha that is such a fun game that I always win. In fact now that I think of it, I always win at everything. People make Gods out of me. I don't see any Bigboy God. By the way, suck it earth. Whenever I feel like im bored and burn out, I am going to take you all with me, represent!"-Mr. The Sun
Are you kidding me? Just take a look of this live footage recovered from a tragic event in Papua New Guinea.
That is what we call a tragedy. Unnecessary death. That is what I call it. "Oh look at me, I am the sun. I can do whatever I want. I'll start by buying things that aren't for sale"-senor el sol. He said it not me. And people make sun Gods? How dare you talk trash sun! There are a lot of reasons why I am not a God, the main one being I wake up at 12 everyday and I had twinkies for breakfast 2 days ago. Enough about me back to the atrocity that some people call the giver of life. How about bringer of death? Ever seen one the good people called Vampires? I doubt it. Why you ask? Hmm maybe because the sun brings instant death to them. There they go just a minding their business, possibly tilling the field and praying for a good harvest this year to provide for their young demon spawn when what do ya no, BAM, the sun kills him. Now that baby vampire is going to have to grow up without a father. It's the suns fault.
Ever hear of a thing called sun poisoning? Well its real. Who wants to go get some sun and possible chlamydia? Please don't sign me up. Do you know what else the sun does? It burns. Sometimes I avoid walking into fires just because I dont like to be burned. Maybe I am alone with that. So by some simple math i just did in my head the sun=a prostitute on fire and I dont think anyone wants that.
It's time for a change. We need to destroy the sun while we still have a chance. There is something called electricity now. Get into it. The sun isn't so important. I have thought a lot about how to do this. Who is the biggest hero I know. How about Indiana Jones and Han Solo in the same person. We need to send Harrison Ford into space to deal with this sun problem right now.

First person to sign the bring down the sun in 08' petition
-Bigboy.

No comments: