Saturday, March 22, 2008

bodily functions

Welcome back. Sorry for 2 nights ago but I was cramming nasty. For a test! Get your minds out of the gutter. Gross, grow up. Anyways last night I got a migraine. Yes the migraine fairy visited me and she is not a nice woman/man. It went a little something like this. The girl is worth the headache i guess but whatever.
Bottom line is my head hurts. Please feel bad. If you are a girl pretend i'm katchup or something. Do what you must. It is a short post because of this tonight. I am sorry. You should be sorry to, im sure you have done something wrong.

Keep the noise down
-Bigboy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry about your feeling under the weather, BigBoy.
I can't only hope that my presence in your life will remove any pain and suffering that may have been inflicted upon you by the migraine fairy.