Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Technology

Technology. Discuss. Blessing? Curse? Would you be reading this without it? Are you reading my mind right now? Are we in the Matrix? Did the curse come with Keanu Reeves? All very good questions that I think no one really has the answers to. Things sorta become clearer when you are pushing a couple ton suv down multiple levels of a parking garage to be towed away and eventually drop a lot of money on fixing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ixJAKA7bYU.

How would you feel waking up in the morning next to that. Exactly. Shame. At the same time technology is good. Instead of beating people up in real life I can just play a video game instead. How could I go ski diving someday without the plane or maybe even parachute? There is no other way. How else would I be able to hear 50 cent rap about technology? I am certainly to scared to see him in person but I can listen to his songs in locked, well lit rooms instead. It's perfect! We have all heard of muffins, but have you eaten mini muffins? Delicious! Do you know how they become mini? I sure do... technology.

You take the good with the bad. When the good outweighs the bad you create something to eliminate the bad. Eliminate! That is what my grandmother has always taught me and im passing it on to you. Sleep well and comfortable on you spring, not hay mattresses.

The best thing since sliced bread
-Bigboy

No comments: