Monday, March 31, 2008

Horoscopes

Don't read them. Why? Because you should make your own destiny. And I heard if you read them then you are a whore. Jus sayin.
And now I know what all of you must be asking yourselves. Wow Bigboy that was some deep stuff, are you my hero? No I am not your hero. He is. Watch now before continuing reading.
We are all luck enough to have him as our hero. He is certainly mine.
So I have a speech to write so I don't really have much time to drop more knowledge on you. I would like to say if you need to cite me in a research paper my actual first/last and only name is actually Bigboy just so you know. Keep living the dream world and be happy to be alive.

A figment of your imagination
-Bigboy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya horoscopes.. more like WHORE-O-SCOPE!!! ha!