Sunday, March 23, 2008

Favorite Pictures

It has been asked by a viewer that I do a post in pretty much all pictures because she doesn't really like to read. I always aim to please so here we go, a post of my favorite pictures. I'll start by adding my favorite classical piece, the school of athens by raphael

I was lucky enough to find a picture of the artist as well. Here it is:Pretty classy right. I think i'll just add some random pictures that i find funny now. Enjoy.

Lastly I'll finish off with something that I am sure we all can appreciate
Looking forward to our future
-Bigboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some serious lol's after the Raphael picture.
Way to be hilarious even with a migraine!
You're the best, BigBoy.

Anonymous said...

haha!! thats the best blog ever.. i really enjoy not having to read so much.. you kinda completed a dream of mine.. thank you