Friday, March 14, 2008

First Post

Why hello Internet. It's me, Bigboy. If you choose to stop reading now you are probably making a very sound decision. I guess i will start by apologizing for my poor spelling and grammar to follow. I'm not apologizing to you Brooke, just the rest of the world in case anyone accidentally stumbles across this.
You may be asking yourself, Hey Bigboy, why are you called big boy? Are you big? Are you a boy? All very good questions. I don't remember what exactly the commercial that I got the Bigboy phrase from was selling but boy it was funny. It involved cell phones some how. Youtube it or something. Am I big? Yes. Am i a boy? No. I am a man and don't you forget it. A mans man at that. I hang sheet metal in garages and everything. Now that all of that is cleared up it is time for me to jump right into what this blog is really about.
Nothing. I'll throw in some random factoids sometimes. Share some stories. Hopefully blow yo mind. Comments are encouraged and I will answer all useless questions with deep, off topic answers. The first fact was submitted by my first subscriber. Quesadilla's can be made with an Iron. Who would of thunk it? You must be in college Totogirl<3'sHansonandBigboy12000. Thank you for that. Touched my heart. I think I should also include the Youtube clip of my day. Disclaimer-some videos may be deemed inappropriate by people with morals. This posts clip is http://youtube.com/watch?v=L_kADup_wZw&feature=related. I'm cheap and you gotta copy and paste it. Watch now. Ok. Hopefully my blog will not turn into this. You have to admit though that underage girl is a babe though. NOOOOO. Do not admit that. Lesson learned and you are welcome.
Ok that is a good fresh start. I guess I should come up with something clever to send you off with. For now

Ok I will go till u tell me to stop.

If I didn't stop how far would you go?
All the way...


-Bigboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By far one of the funniest things I've read in quite some time, BigBoy.
That was a very entertaining video, also. Very thought-provoking. It makes me more concerned about internet safety. I thank you heartily.

ps- I'll go all the way

Anonymous said...

ha! i like reading these.. its kept me from my school work and i like that..