Monday, March 17, 2008

Debbie Downer

Yes, I am back. Its been a few nights. Things have set in. I still have my one viewer so I suppose that means I have become an instant success. All that being extremely true, I know what you all are thinking, Bigboy, what is it like being you? And are you always going to write in run on sentences? To answer the latter first I will try not to but I am not making any promises. Maybe all my punctuation keys could fail.
The second question has a much longer answer. I think it's best to start with Bigboy's love live (third person?). Are you a ladies man Bigboy? Do I bring a ruckus to the ladies? Of course. This is the internet so I can say anything or dream up anything I want. That whole statement is a fact though, i brings the ruckus. That is probably all that you need to know about me for now.
I know that everyone was in agony over my lack of posts this weekend. Where was I? There better be some good explanation. I don't really feel like I need to answer to you but I was camping far away from any computer or computer-like device. I have decided to give you a little treat and present you with 2 youtube clips today. Here is the first of my camping trip. Watch it now. http://youtube.com/watch?v=A4Wej_UfXEc. Ok, that wasn't really me but it was camping and that was just a goofy looking kid. Camping is a lot of work though, especially when you are with a slacker who doesn't do anything. Now for the debbie downer part. Starting this morning when I was packing up I'm not going to say everything was going wrong but things just became irritating. Just little things like stepping in a puddle when wearing socks, keys getting stuck in the ignition, wallet getting all wet and much more. Just things that make you want to maybe yell and punch a wall? http://youtube.com/watch?v=uwTJ08lb73Q&feature=related. The office is a great show and the nard dog is great. That can't help but make you feel better. Ok im going to cut this off for today. Stay classy

-Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galatica, Bigboy

No comments: